High Output, High Quality, High Performance
Limited for space and looking for a clean, efficient system to heat your area? Solray have developed a high output electric panel that’s as pretty as it effective.
Manufactured with a glass front for an aesthetically pleasing finish, the panels can be manufactured in a variety of sizes with different output intensities to satisfy the needs of any application.
The rationale behind the new Solray infrared heating system is that it offers first-class energy efficiency and cosy comfort in combination with low investment and servicing costs while at the same time providing an attractive heating system.
Infrared radiation heating, when used correctly, surpasses the classic hot-air and floor heating systems in terms of comfort because it works cleanly, silently and without the need for servicing. Less room air is circulated, which means that less dust and bacteria are circulated also. This creates a particularly pleasant room climate which is ideal for people who suffer from allergies and asthmatics. This creates a particularly pleasant room climate which is ideal for persons who suffer from allergies and asthmatics.
Advantages of this new product include:
- Space saving – Can be used on ceilings or walls
- Efficient – Achieve comfort at lower air temps
- Ideal for retro fitting – No need for pipework, just an existing electrical supply
- Attractive design – Glass front ensures suitability for a range of applications including residential
- Flexible designs – Variety of sizes and outputs available to suit every scenario
General outputs are as follows:
|Type||Dimensions||Max Temperature||Nominal Output|