Heating Solutions in Education
Colleges, Schools & Universities looking for a comfortable, invisible source of heat can score top marks on both counts with Solray Radiant Panels. Usually installed in the ceiling but also on walls and even floors, our panels provide a space saving energy efficient solution that is bad news for conventional convective systems.
Our panels feature in hundreds of school, college & university projects across the UK.
Recent contracts include:
- Imperial College, London
- Bedford College
- Ark Kings Primary School, Birmingham
- Strathclyde University, Glasgow
- Hannah More Primary School, Bristol
- South Regional College, Amagh
- Inverurie Community Campus
- Cefn Hengoed School, Swansea
- Alderman Knight Special School, Tewkesbury
- Kemball SEN School, Stoke-on-Trent
- Clean, maintenance free products – No upkeep required
- Highly effective – Radiant Effect = Instant heat
- Unobtrusive – Free up wall space for other services
- Longevity– Guaranteed for up to 25 years
- Flexible – Panels can be easily relocated
- No boxing in required – Pipework located in void so is always hidden
For further information and examples of how Solray panels can benefit your next education project please download our Solutions for the Education Sector flyer.
Interested? Please contact your local area manager or alternatively call our UK based design team on 01792 89 22 11.