Heating Solutions in the Healthcare Sector
Hospitals seeking to reduce the risk to patient health caused by super bugs & other bacteria can benefit from using Solray’s radiant panels. Our panels provide a more hygienic low maintenance solution than ordinary radiators and other forms of heat which has been proven in many hospitals across the UK in recent years.
Our panels feature in hundreds of hospital and healthcare projects across the UK.
Recent contracts include:
- Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital,
- Lister Hospital, Stevenage
- Worthing Hospital, Sussex
- Craigavon Hospital, Antrim
- Furness General Hospital, Cumbria
- Royal Preston Hospital, Lancashire
- Murray Royal Hospital, Tayside
- Stracathro Hospital, Angus
- Good Hope Hospital, Birmingham
- Clean, maintenance free products – No upkeep required
- Highly effective – Radiant Effect = Instant heat
- Unobtrusive – Free up wall space for other services
- Longevity – Guaranteed for up to 25 years
- Flexible – Panels can be easily relocated
- No boxing in required – Pipework located in void so is always hidden.
Interested? Please contact your local area manager or alternatively call our UK based design team on 01792 89 22 11.