Heating Solutions for Churches and Historic Buildings
Solray prides itself on its ability to design, manufacture and install custom radiant panels to suit individual designer and client needs.With its own factory and design offices in Swansea, Solray can supply and install bespoke radiant panels to suit any requirement.With a highly trained technical and engineering team, Solray provides optimum design solutions, quality products and reliable installation without the need to use external resources. For more information and case studies please download our Churches and Historic Buildings Flyer.
Recent contracts include:
- St Silas Church – North London
- St Mary’s Church – Chalgrove
- Lancaster Castle
- Walton Hall – Warwickshire
- St Mary The Virgin Church – Southall
- Wantage Methodist Church – Oxfordshire
- Glynn Vivian Art Gallery – Swansea
- Clean, maintenance free products – No upkeep required
- Highly effective – Radiant Effect = Instant heat
- Unobtrusive – Free up wall space for other services
- Longevity – Guaranteed for up to 25 years
- Flexible – Panels can be easily relocated
- No boxing in required – Pipework located in void so is always hidden.
Interested? Please contact your local area manager or alternatively call our UK based design team on 01792 89 22 11.