High Security Radiant Panels
NOMS (National Offender Management Service) has been established by the Ministry of Justice with the purpose of improving the provision of services in prisons in the UK. Solray’s high security prison panel has received approval by NOMS for high security ‘safer cell’ environments.
Solray has been manufacturing high security anti-ligature panels for 30 years, installing panels in many prisons across the UK including HMP Nottingham, Cardiff, Low Moss & Blundeston as well as many others.
How secure are they? Take a look at our recent video to see the results of our in-house testing
Solray’s design team have worked closely in conjunction with the Ministry of Justice, ensuring that the stringent design criteria has been met and produced a panel capable of withstanding potential onslaughts from clients which has been verified and approved by NOMS.
Recent contracts where NOMS/High Security panels have been installed:
- HMP Wandsworth
- Crawley Magistrates Court
- Greenock Police Station
- HMP Blundeston
- HMP Eastwood Park
- HMP Thameside
- HMP Rochester
- HMP Low Moss
- HMP Lewes
- HMP Exeter
- HMP Long Lartin
- HMP Swaleside
- Fast response time – Instant radiant heat
- Maximum efficiency – Low air change energy losses
- Anti– ligature design – Ensures the safety of users
- Flexible – Panels manufactured to any size to suit room layouts
- Zero maintenance costs – No draining or cleaning required
- Space Saving – Free up wall space
- Simple to replace – If the panel needs attention simply unscrew & disconnect.
- Long life – Basic 10 year guarantee but extendable to 25 years
Solray’s specially designed panels offer maximum heat transmission with the minimum of surface temperature differentials. Simple to install, our panels can be produced in aluminium, steel or other decorative materials with flush-fitting easy to clean surfaces to suit standard or bespoke projects.
Interested? Please contact your local area manager or alternatively call our UK based design team on 01792 89 22 11.